Close

Letting Fee Information

The asking rent does not include letting fees. Our standard administration fee (which covers general administration and preparation of paperwork) is £xxx (£xxx+VAT). A security deposit, usually equivalent to six weeks rent, is also payable.

Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, one or more of the following may also be charged to you upfront;

Fees may be charged on a per person or per property basis, please call us on 0191 4862029

Letting Fee Information

The asking rent does not include letting fees. Our standard administration fee (which covers general administration and preparation of paperwork) is £xxx (£xxx+VAT). A security deposit, usually equivalent to six weeks rent, is also payable.

Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, one or more of the following may also be charged to you upfront;

Fees may be charged on a per person or per property basis, please call us on 0191 4862029

Property Search

Close

EPC for Quarry Close, Killingworth Village, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12

Energy
blank Current Potential
Energy
Current Potential
Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4
Photo 5
Photo 6
Photo 7
Photo 8
Photo 9
Photo 10
Photo 11
Photo 12
Photo 13
Photo 14
Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4
Photo 5
Photo 6
Photo 7
Photo 8
Photo 9
Photo 10
Photo 11
Photo 12
Photo 13
Photo 14
Click here for more info

25% shared ownership

Rent to Riverside Housing detailed below

Three bedrooms

Two car driveway

Back garden

Open views

Gas central heating

Double glazing

EPC rating B (best we've seen)

No chain

***VIDEO TOUR*** Just click the tour button. 25% share for sale. First time buyers will find this three bedroomed semi detached house a very affordable way of living in a super house in a sought after area. The property was built in 2016 by Bellway and offers a very good energy rating of band B and council tax of Band C. With good sized rooms and views from the front, an early viewing is advised. A monthy rental is payable. Please see agent's note. Leasehold. 125 years from 28th October 2016.

Arrange a Viewing

Main entrance door to :
  
  
Hallway
 Radiator. Stairs to first floor.

  
Living room
 4.38m x 3.92m (14'4" x 12'10")
Radiator. TV point.

  
Dining kitchen
 4.04m x 3.62m (13'3" x 11'11")
Radiator. Fitted with an excellent range of units. Integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, logic gas combi boiler. Walk in cupboard.

  
Utility room
 2.26m x 1.67m (7'5" x 5'6")
Radiator. Plumbed for washer. Space for drier.

  
W.C
 Radiator. Wash basin. WC.

  
First floor landing
 Cupboard.

  
Bedroom one
 2.97m x 3.62m (9'9" x 11'11")
Radiator. Great views.

  
Bedroom two
 2.98m x 4.40m (9'9" x 14'5")
Radiator.

  
Bedroom three
 2.44m x 2.71m (8'0" x 8'11")
Radiator.

  
Outside
 Two car driveway to front. Lawned garden to rear.

  
Agent's note
 The property is available on a shared ownership basis with 25% available to purchase and the remaining 75% being owned by Riverside Housing. Rent - £327.63 per month Service charge - £18.89 per month All potential purchasers must be approved via application to Riverside Home Ownership All buyers must either be first time buyers or buying a home to live in for reasons of matrimonial separation. The property cannot be sold to investors.

  

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM NOEL HARRIS HOME SALES

Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquires to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match any expectations you may have of the property. We have not tested any services, systems or appliances at this property. We strongly recommend that all the information we provide be verified by you on inspection, and by your Surveyor and Conveyancer.